Call the IG office at 229-257-1715 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Inspections office at 229-257-9352 or email at email@example.com
Call the 93d Air Ground Operations Wing Complaints Resolution office at 229-257-3702 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5090 Gardner St.
Building 115, Ste 105
Moody AFB, Ga 31699
Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA) Hotline:
· File an IG complaint at any level without notifying or following the chain of command.
· File a complaint with an IG without fear of reprisal.
· Request withdrawal of their complaint in writing. However, IGs may still look into the allegations at their discretion.
· Request the next higher level IG review their case within 90 days of receiving the IG response. Specific reasons must be given as to why the complainant believes the original investigation was not valid or adequate; simply disagreeing with the findings is not sufficient for additional IG review.
· Request "express confidentiality" if they fear reprisal.
· Submit complaints anonymously.
Complainants must file within 90 days of learning of the alleged wrong. IG complaints not reported within 90 days may seriously impede the gathering of evidence and testimony. The IG may dismiss a complaint if, given the nature of the alleged wrong and the passage of time, there is reasonable probability that insufficient information can be gathered to make a determination, or no special Air Force interests exist to justify investigating the matter. Complainants must cooperate with investigators by providing factual and relevant information regarding the issues. Complainants must understand that they are submitting official statements; therefore, they remain subject to punitive action for knowingly making false statements and submitting other unlawful communications.
The IG makes every effort to protect the identity of complainants from anyone outside IG channels. IGs may release the name of a complainant only on an official need-to-know basis. Investigating officers do not divulge a complainant's name to a subject or witness or permit the complainant to read the complaint without the IG's or appointing authority's consent.
To file a complaint, fill out this AF Form 102 and email it to email@example.com