The Landings at Moody: Proper paperwork, eligible individuals

  • Published
  • By Gayle Major
  • The Landings at Moody
The Landings at Moody is now offering homes in the Quiet Pines Housing Area to federal civil service employees, retired military members, retired federal civil service and Department of Defense contractor permanent employees who are U.S. citizens.

If you are interested in applying for housing, please visit our office located in the Quiet Pines Housing Area.

The documents required in order to receive your referral to privatized housing are listed below:

Federal civil service employees- valid ID card and proof of employment
Retired military members- valid military ID, copy of DD Form 214 or validate status through Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)
Retired federal civil service- valid ID card and copy of Standard Form 50
DoD contractor permanent employees who are U.S. citizens- valid common access card (CAC) via Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) or contracting officer representative, and proof of employment

Living at The Landings at Moody offers you access to the base amenities that you are already authorized to use such as playgrounds, picnic areas, Youth Center, soccer fields, baseball fields, golf course and driving range, and the Exchange food court.

The Landings hosts regular resident events such as family movie nights, block parties, larger resident appreciation events and picnics, to name a few. The Landings strives to offer you a community you'd be proud to live in.

For more information, contact The Landings at 229-333-0539 or the 23rd Civil Engineer Squadron housing management office at 229-257-4417.