eFinance, PIPS systems offer financial services

  • Published
  • By 1st Lt. Eric Hulshizer
  • 23rd Comptroller Squadron financial services flight commander
The 23rd Comptroller Squadron finance office began processing travel and military pay documents through eFinance and PCS In-Processing System (PIPS) Aug. 1.

We have seen a positive response to the new systems and feel that they have been effective in their original intent of accessibility, ease of use for members and being an electronic, paperless system.

Effective Sept. 1, we will be enforcing 100 percent use of eFinance and PIPS.

As a result, all forms and documents that can be submitted through these systems must be submitted this way to be processed by our office.

You can submit the following items to the Financial Services Office:
- Advance pay for permanent changes of station
- Authorization to start, stop or change insurance, home mortgage or privatized housing allotments (for other allotments, please use myPay)
- Emergency pay and allowances
- Family Separation Allowance (FSA)
- Changes to state of legal residence
- Travel vouchers (non-Defense Travel System)
-- Accrual payment request
-- Partial and final settlement vouchers

PCS In-Processing System (PIPS)
This online system is used to file your PCS voucher

To access these programs, go to the Air Force Portal, and click "PIPS/eFinance" on the left-hand side of the main page.

Finance will still be able to change your basic allowance for subsistence or housing, stop deployment entitlements, request advance housing allowances, dependency determinations, schedule separation briefings and reset myPay pins. We will also continue to accept walk-ins for debt repayments that are on your military pay record. We only accept cash, check or money order.

Our customer services hours 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. will remain unchanged. If you have a particular question, feel free to call 229-257-1482/5233 or email 23cpts.fso@moody.af.mil with your questions or concerns.