HomeContact UsQuestionsHometown News Release

Hometown News Release

How can I send a Hometown News Release to my local news outlet?

Airmen and civilian military employees wishing to submit a hometown news release for recent accomplishments may do sohere. 

This is a user-driven process and the creating individual is responsible for the submission of this form. If you have any questions, please contact the 23rd Wing Public Affairs office at DSN 460-3395 or Comm (229) 257-3395.